legends of runeterra patch notes: In this strategy card game, skill defines your success—not luck. Mix and match iconic champions, allies, and regions of Runeterra to unlock unique card synergies and outplay your opponent.
legends of runeterra patch notes
Legends of Runeterra
Legends of Runeterra is an excellent card game where you can enjoy playing against players from around the world or against AI. Like any good CCG, you have an endless amount of cards to create the deck you want. Luckily, you also have several predefined decks according to different regions and champions for those who don’t want to create their own deck yet. An excellent PvP game that takes the magic of League of Legends to the world of cards.
MASTER EVERY MOMENT
Dynamic, alternating gameplay means you can always react and counter, but so can your opponent. Choose from dozens of champion cards to include in your deck, each with a different mechanic inspired by their original League of Legends abilities.Champions enter the battle as powerful cards, and if you play smart, they level up to become even more epic. Level up your champions multiple times in-game to earn Champion Mastery crests the more you play.
LEGENDS OF RUNETERRA CARD ABILITIES
Unless you play loads of Legends of Runeterra, chances are that a few of the phrases we use in this guide won’t make a lot of sense. To help, we’ve put together a bit of a dictionary that explains what each of these terms mean:
- Scout: lets you attack first with these units, allowing you to attack twice overall
- Challenger: when you attack, these cards can choose which enemy card blocks them
- Last Breath: this effect occurs when the card is destroyed
- Tough: damage inflicted to this unit is reduced by one per attack
- Barrier: a shield which stops a single attack
- Quick Attack: this unit attacks before its opponent
- Stun: prevents a unit from acting this turn
- Elusive: these units can only be blocked by other Elusive units
- Recall: a card is returned to the hand, and any buffs are removed
- Frostbite: reduces a unit’s power to zero for that turn
- Overwhelm: any excess damage is dealt to the enemy nexus
- Fearsome: can only be blocked by a unit with three power or more
- Lifesteal: the damage this unit inflicts directly heals your nexus
- Invoke: pick a Celestial card from among three to play in hand
- Spellshield: negates the next enemy spell that would affect me
- Fury: when I kill a unit gain +1/+1