confirm Garena Free Fire has garnered a massive fanbase while registering over a billion downloads on the Play Store. The increase in numbers has also led to a growth in hackers’ numbers, which has prompted developers to ban plenty of accounts.
How do I recover my Free Fire account?
- If you’ve forgotten your account password, you can reset it by following these steps:
- Go to the Free Fire website and click on “Forgot Password?”
- Enter the email address associated with your account and click on “Submit.”
- Check your email for a message from Free Fire containing a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link and enter a new password.
- Click on “Submit” and you’re done!
how to check account ban status, character abilities, and more
- Browse https://ff.garena.com/ to visit the homepage.
- Tap on ‘Support’ and let the page load.
- Players can see the ‘Check Account’ button along with the UID box, where they can fill in the ID.
- Tapping on ‘Check Account’ will reveal the current status of the specific player ID.
How can I recover my fb id?
- If you’ve forgotten your Facebook ID, you can recover it by following these steps:
- Go to Facebook.com and click “Forgot your password?”
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your account and click “Search.”
- Follow the instructions to reset your password.
- Facebook will send a code to the email address or phone number associated with your account.
How to Contact Garena Free Fire Help Center
Free Fire Maxallows a limited number of categories on its Report Centre to complain about. Your query will be only responded to by the Free Fire Max customer team if it matches the below categories.
- Hacker Report Form – If you want to complain about a hacker in your game, simply select “Hacker Report” and provide all the details requested in the form. You will also have to submit proof of hack.
- Game Concerns – You can submit any event, technician, or abuse issue in the Game Concerns category. Issues such as being unable to claim rewards or access event pages fall into this category.
- Negative Diamonds – If your diamonds are less than what it was the previous time, you can report the issue by selecting this option.
- Payment & missing items – If you have purchased an item in Free Fire Max and didn’t receive it, the price of item is showing in the wrong currency, or you haven’t received the Special Airdrop, you can select this option.