يتم إنزال اللاعبين جواً على جزيرة مهجورة على ما يبدو في مجموعات من أربعة (فرقة) واثنين (ثنائي) ولاعب واحد (فردي). ثم يقومون بجمع مجموعة من المعدات مثل البنادق وحقائب الظهر والأطقم الطبية والقنابل اليدوية التي يجدونها بالذهاب إلى المنازل والأماكن المختلفة. ومع ذلك ، يتعين على اللاعبين البقاء في المنطقة الآمنة. يعد المغامرة بالخروج من المنطقة الآمنة أمرًا محفوفًا بالمخاطر حيث قد يعلقون في المنطقة الزرقاء ويموتون في النهاية بسرعة.
PUBG Cheat Codes and Hacks: Things to know if you play PUBG
- PUBG has a vigilante software system which monitors the game for possible cheat codes or hacks which are being used during gameplay. Called the BattlEye, this proactive anti-cheat protection system puts a strong shield around the entire game.
- Once you are spotted by the BattlEye, the system corrupts your data and throws you out of the system.
- Your merit rating 100. If you indulge in team-killing or injuring your team members, then your rating goes down. Once your rating goes under 60, you will be unable to join squad or duo matches until you increase your rating by playing solo matches.
- After Radar hack cheat code ban on users, PUBG has now released an Anti-Cheat and Reporting feature in the game which can be used to report players in real time if unfair means of gameplay is used, or is suspected to use cheat codes or hacks in the game.
- Keeping a low profile is important. Try to be tactical and make sure you are hard to spot. Doing things like staying under ridge lines as you move through the high ground, sprinting and moving in a random manner in the open makes you a hard target to shoot at.
- Always move from cover to cover. Remember to keep scanning your surroundings so that you don’t get ambushed. Better be safe than sorry.
- Always keep your microphone on the team, or off if team members are unresponsive because selecting ‘all’ will put you at risk of exposing your position to enemy teams listening in on you.
PUBG Mobile basic gameplay tips
Whether you’re in a team or on your own, here’s some tips to get you through the game.
Best clothes for PUBG characters: This isn’t a fashion show, it’s battle royale, so think tactically. Muted shades and of course, camouflage, give you a tactical advantage. With the snowy Vikendi map, you’ll want lighter colours – so that white shirt is actually useful. Or is that just too boring?
If you don’t have good clothes, strip in the assembly area: This is a bit of a weird one, but when you start a game, you have a minute or so in the assembly area. You can drop your clothes and others might come over to swap. You can then swipe a better set of clothes. Ok, sometimes it doesn’t happen, but sometimes you’ll get a great set of threads!
There are sometimes clothes in the assembly area: You have about 1 minute while you wait to start the game and there are sometimes clothes you can collect in the assembly area.
Choose your moment to jump from the aircraft: PUBG Mobile plots the path of the aircraft across the map, so you can see what you’ll be flying over. It also tells you how many people are left on-board, so you’ve a general idea of the distribution across the map. Using this information you can pick your INFIL point, avoiding areas full of other players if you’re a slow and steady player. Bigger towns attract more jumpers, so if you want to die, jump into a town – that’s called a hot drop.